A Short guide entitled Learn Your Way Around Zebrafish GenomeWiki is available for new users. The guide can be viewed at
The guide provides basic information on why this project was initiated and also provides a brief description of the ultimate goal of the project. In addition it also provides brief information on the following topics such as:
- Browsing and registering at the Zebrafish GenomeWiki
- Finding your favorite gene on the Zebrafish GenomeWiki
- Annotating / Editing the contents of the Zebrafish GenomeWiki
- Who can contribute/ annotate on the Zebrafish GenomeWiki?
- How to annotate/edit your favorite gene?
- A short tutorial on TWiki.